This was our first experiment with streaming from a House hearing room and it is less than perfect. We lost our ustream connection for a few minutes which accounts for the audio in two part. Levels were all over the place and we have some ideas on how to address that in the future. Our friends at The Missourinet were also recording the hearing and we’ve included some of their audio below.
- HB 1324– Sponsor: Bringer, Rachel L.(Rep-006) Prohibits members of the General Assembly from accepting any tangible or intangible item, service, or anything of value from a lobbyist
- HB 1326– Sponsor: Bringer, Rachel L.(Rep-006) Changes the laws regarding campaign contributions to candidates and committees
- HB 1337– Sponsor: Dusenberg, Gary(Rep-054) — Co-Sponsor: Allen, Sue(Rep-092) Changes the laws regarding campaign contributions to candidates and committees
- HB 1414– Sponsor: McGhee, Michael(Rep-122) — Co-Sponsor: Tilley, Steven(Rep-106) Specifies that any elected or appointed official of the state or a political subdivision who is found guilty or pleads guilty to a felony must immediately forfeit all his or her benefits
- HB 1434– Sponsor: Flook, Timothy(Rep-034) — Co-Sponsor: Kander, Jason(Rep-044) Changes the laws regarding ethics and lobbying